AlexLoop Walkham Portable Small Magnetic Loop Antenna
The AlexLoop Walkham was designed by PY1AHD Alexandre Grimberg and has had over twelve years of research and constant improvements.
The AlexLoop Walkham Small Magnetic Loop antenna can be quickly mounted and disassembled for easy carrying.
Field tests have yielded more than 800 QRP DX contacts, even setting a distance world record which is registered in the Hall of Fame as recorded by the HF Pack group: HF Pack Hall Of Fame
AlexLoop Walkham Small Magnetic Loop Antenna Features
- Easily Tune in 5 seconds any frequency between 6.95 MHz and 30 MHz
- You simply need to adjust the built-in tuner to peak the signal in receive mode and then fine tune in transmit mode for the lowest SWR
- No taps on coils for band changing and no whip adjustments needed to fine tune.
- All those features above with the incredible freedom of not requiring a counterpoise
- BNC connector for radio hookup. Purchase UHF-19 if you need to convert BNC to PL-259
- Does Not include Foam padding on the handle (pictured above) – This is a standard foam bicycle grip sold in most bike and hardware stores!
The Ultimate Solution for Hams with Antenna Restrictions
Window Mounted AlexLoop Walkham Magnetic Loop Antenna
- The unique low profile design offers a solution for antenna restricted hams and short wave listeners.
- You can use the AlexLoop Walkham antenna supported on windows, balconies or even inside your radio shack.
- A discreet antenna that can be used and finally removed from the window or balcony once radio communications have been completed
- The perfect companion for the traveling ham.
All parts including a 8.5 ft. long coax cable are pre-assembled and are shipped in a small and cleverly constructed padded bag. Weight of the antenna less than 2 Lbs. The cable is equipped with a BNC connector so you can start operatiing right away.
- Max. Power 10 W FM/AM, 20 W PEP SSB
- 8.5 ft. Coaxial cable included, with BNC connector
- Manual tuning box built-in in the base of the antenna
- Weight including bag 3.3 lbs., size 16.1 x 10.6 x 3.5 in.
Read for yourself what other hams have to say about the AlexLoop Walkham Antenna
IC-7851 Test Report for IC-7851 July 1 and September 21-22, 2015 by Adam Farson VA7OJ/AB4OJ (Iss. 2) The following are the results obtained from lab t... Read more
Today Radioddity published in his fanpage on Facebook, this video below. check it! “DM-5R with Motorola DB4801e – TDMA vs. FDMA/CW…... Read more
Introduction: The frequency meter capable of measuring the parameters of the frequency of the continuous carrier signal walkie-talkies , with signal... Read more
JT DX JT65 – JT9 – T10 – FT8 – WSPR Guides JTDX_User_Manual_EN_2018_01_08.pdf – (English language by VK7YUM with... Read more
The Portuguese National Communications Authority – ANACOM on the proposal of 7 Portuguese amateur associations: – Associação de Radioamado... Read more
By Karen Graham We take the nation’s power grid for granted. But what would happen if the power went out all over the country, or all over t... Read more
AMSAT has announced its lineup of Dayton Hamvention® forum speakers. The AMSAT Forum will take place on Saturday, May 21, starting at 11:15 AM in Foru... Read more