Ten-Tec has created another legend within the new 539 Argonaut VI. This “NEW” QRP transceiver incorporates the use of Ten-Tec’s ASR design philosophy. This same low noise receiver design blended with advanced software control has been used with the 599 Eagle and RX-366 receiver giving you outstanding dynamic range and crystal clear audio.
Tired of extended long menu driven transceivers. Experience the simple, fun, and ease of use the Ten-Tec Argonaut VI offers. Designed right here in the USA, you will never find a more enjoyable QRP experience in such a small package with such outstanding receiver performance. The 539 will operate with any of the currently available, optional, 8 pin microphones. The legend lives on.
- New Speed Sensitive VFO tuning rate
- New 9.5-14 VDC power requirements
- Dynamic Range of 91dB @ 2 kHz
- 1-10 Watt adjustable power output
- Built in Curtis Mode A or B keying
- Keying output for 100 Watt Solid State Linear amplifier Model 418
- Operate digital modes with full rated output
- Legendary Ten-Tec quality QSK CW keying
- Standard 2.9 kHz Roofing Filter Included (2.5kHz effective through DSP)